- Trade Operations and Contracts
- Collateral Management and Agreements
- Technology Platforms and Risk Management
After an excellent response in 2014, IBC is pleased to announce the return of ‘World Sugar Summit’ in Dubai from 2-3 November 2015 with a specific focus of Trade Operations, Contracts & Risk Management for the sugar industry.
|90% of the papers were presented shared practical experience than theory; that makes the conference unique. |
I would be happy to attend next year.
Babangida Abba Damare, Director, National Sugar Development Council
A part of our highly successful Global Sugar Series of events, this one of a kind conference will bring together the entire sugar industry on one platform to address the physical, financial and legal risks involved in sugar trade while; focusing on pricing solutions and risk management tactics to hedge sugar positions against a volatile sugar market.
Top ‘MUST-ATTEND’ Reasons
- Hear from Top sugar leaders and industry players as they share their risk management strategies
- Benefit from best practice in optimizing collateralmanagement and minimizing defaults
- Discover the latest trends in CTRM technology and what it means for your business strategy
- Understand the applications of different price risk management tools and how they fit with your hedging strategy
- Identify and overcome the legal and contractual challenges involved in sugar trade operations
- Network with key players across the sugar value chain
Yves El Mallat
Archimedes B Amarra